Hey Glammies!!! I wanted to share my favorite fall beauty products that I've been using consistently lately! I've listed everything out below and linked for reference. It's been relatively warm in Dallas so I haven't had to change up my routine too much but when the weather gets cooler I may have to update my foundation routine if my skin starts to get dry due to cold/wind.
I love when I find a routine that I like and then when I get used to it I can get through it quickly since it ALWAYS SEEMS LIKE I'M RUNNING LATE! LOL
I didn't put eye or lip products in this post I thought it would be fun to do separate posts since I have SO many go to products for each of these categories so stay tuned!!
I listed everything in the order I put it on with the exception of the foundations - I mix these 3 together and then apply. I have a set of shades when I'm spray tanned and then a set that's a few shades lighter when my spray tan has worn off. Let me know if you want me to tell you the colors I use. I also use a damp beauty blender when I apply my foundation.
I've filmed some make-up tutorial videos using some of these products you can check out just click the "Beauty" tab and it'll take you to the videos or just click here.
I hope you are having a fabulous day and enjoyed the post! Let me know what your favorite fall beauty products are!
FAVORITE FALL BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- Guerlain L'Or Radiance Primer
- Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Foundation
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Foundation
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Shimmer
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Palette
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- NARS Bronzing Powder - Laguna
- BENEFIT GALifornia Blush