Hey there! The Glam Girl Boss began as a way for me to express myself in a creative way and post tips and tricks that I feel are worthwhile. If you don't agree that's quite all right! I just ask that you respect me and those reading. This is not a place for harsh criticism or negativity. There's way too much of that in this world. The Golden Rule, "Treat people as you would like to be treated." is our motto around here! 🙂
Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you, my readers:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products provided to me by my advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge with no cost to myself. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. Ever.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver fun, interesting, and helpful content while generating a small profit to compensate me for my time, research, and ideas. I love and appreciate my readers and make it my goal to be up front and honest with every post I write.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.